Part II Architectural Assistant (Residential Projects)
I'm looking for a Part II who can turn something ordinary into something special. The practices work compromises of a variety of public and private projects, ranging from visitor centres to schools to private residential refurbishments and designs. My company is looking for a Part II which has a ‘can do' and independent attitude to work on all stages in the bespoke residential sector. My client has a vibrant team and the Director is keen for a Part II to have an Architect position in their sights. My client also focuses on the restoration and re-imagination of historic buildings so an interest in this and grade listed buildings would be an advantage but not essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- To work closely with the Senior Architect to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Discuss client requirements and experience in presentation with assistance would be advantageous
- To be forward thinking and always have creative ideas
- AutoCAD literate and design focused candidate
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on bespoke residential extension projects is essential
- Recent experience using AutoCAD (Essential)
- Experience working through all RIBA stages.
- Previous experience working on pool houses would be an advantage
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £28,000 - £32,000 with flexible pension allowance, travel allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional development.
My client has a very energetic working environment. They are a massive believer of progression and personal development and are more than willing to support their employees throughout their career.