Part II Architectural Assistant (Residential Projects)
I'm looking for a Part II who can turn something ordinary into something special. The practices work compromises of a variety of public and private projects, ranging from visitor centres to schools to private residential refurbishments and designs. My company is looking for a Part II which has a ‘can do' and independent attitude to work on all stages in the bespoke residential sector. My client has a vibrant team and the Director is keen for a Part II to have an Architect position in their sights. My client also focuses on the restoration and re-imagination of historic buildings so an interest in this and grade listed buildings would be an advantage but not essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- To work closely with the Senior Architect to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Discuss client requirements and experience in presentation with assistance would be advantageous
- To be forward thinking and always have creative ideas
- AutoCAD literate and design focused candidate
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on bespoke residential extension projects is essential
- Recent experience using AutoCAD (Essential)
- Experience working through all RIBA stages.
- Previous experience working on pool houses would be an advantage
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £28,000 - £32,000 with flexible pension allowance, travel allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional development.
My client has a very energetic working environment. They are a massive believer of progression and personal development and are more than willing to support their employees throughout their career.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant (Residential Projects)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly