Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
A friendly, boutique-sized architecture practice is looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join their beautiful Belgravia office. An excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work on contemporary residential refurbishments and new builds for both, private clients and developers.
This is your chance to join a small, design-led, multidisciplinary practice in the heart of Knightsbridge, specialising in high-end residential and commercial refurbishment projects. Established in 2011, the practice has a strong portfolio of clean, considered and cohesive schemes in super-prime areas of London, including Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Notting Hill and Fulham. My client has also recently grown a development arm to the business, where they have begun working with International developers, on high quality new builds within the central London area.
Role & Responsibilities
This is an exciting time for the right candidate to join my client. You'll be spoilt for choice with a number of high-end projects currently underway in the office. Initially it is likely that you will be brought in to work on an exciting project in Cathcart road Chelsea, however other projects that you may also have the opportunity to work on include; 5 new build developments that are currently in planning stages, a town house in Abbey road, a Chelsea house and basement refurbishment, or one of many Knightsbridge based residential projects that they have running.
The successful candidate will be given exposure across all stages of their projects and in-house development is supported, in order to encourage you to reach your full ability. The role would suit a motivated, driven and diligent individual looking to expand their skills and knowledge within a high-profile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years professional UK experience
- A minimum of 2 years post Part II qualification
- Proficiency in Vectorworks is desirable but training can be provided for outstanding candidates
- A flair for design
- Construction pack production and detailed design experience
- Confident working on internal layouts
- Be able to produce and submit planning and listed building applications
- Comfortable liaising with clients and contractors
- Proactive and able to work using your own initiative
- Have a passion for high quality projects
- Experience working on UK High-End Residential projects, ideally within the boroughs of London
- Familiar with UK design and building regulation standards
- Able to take on board instruction
- Be a friendly character that enjoys working in a small team of professionals
- Confident hitting the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal English
Salary & Package
£27,000 - £31,000 Fully dependant on experience
Whilst this is a small office, it offers friendly atmosphere; with efforts made in team socials and drinks. The team of 6 have a relaxed working atmosphere, with a smart casual attire. Working hours are 9 am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Based in a beautiful townhouse in Belgravia, the office can be found just a short 10-minute walk from the train station and a 5-minute walk from some of the best retail stores and high-end restaurants in Knightsbridge.
Apply for Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly