Architect / Interior Architect
Fresson and Tee is a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary practice of chartered surveyors and property consultants in central London specialising in high-end residential and commercial projects. We are looking for an experienced, design orientated Architect / Interior Architect to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits including a bonus scheme, company mobile phone, contributory pension, regular CPD events, training and career development opportunities and regular social activities.
The role includes:
- Working at each stage of the design process from client briefing, concept development, design strategy and project completion
- Working on a mixture of different scaled commercial construction projects simultaneously
- Working within a larger team of consultants, including planners, agents, engineers and surveyors
- Working with commercial clients in central London on repeat and portfolio management-type work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in interior design and/or architecture with a minimum of two years’ post qualified experience or qualified by experience in high-end residential and office/commercial projects.
- Have previous experience with work on existing buildings in urban locations - interiors and sensitive areas in particular
- Be methodical/organised and be able to follow a tight programme to meet delivery dates
- Be required to adapt and fulfil roles typical of a flexible small practice
- Have good presentation and communication skills, in verbal, written and drawn media
- Have fluent English with eloquent writing skills
- Proficient use of AutoCAD 2017 and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Revit and Adobe Photoshop CC/Elements advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to become a key member in a company that is extremely successful at what it does.
To apply please send a covering letter, CV and portfolio containing at least five sheets of work demonstrating a variety of relevant projects to email@example.com
For further information about us, please visit our website www.fandt.com