Senior Town Planner
Senior Town Planner
Architectural Practice, Northampton
Salary offer £40,000 to £60,000 and incentives
An exciting job has become available for an experienced Senior Town Planner to join an innovative and forward thinking Architectural Practice who are based in Northamptonshire. This role will provide the opportunity for you to implement your own style and mark within the business and building a planning team around you.
Our client has developed a fantastic reputation in the market for bespoke building design with projects stretching across the United Kingdom where they continue to develop a solid network of clients.
This opportunity seeks an individual with previous Planning experience who will be work alongside an experienced architectural team. Working within a positive and encouraging environment you will be supported and involved in all processes and projects that comprises of Residential, Commercial, Retail, Change of use and Historical.
The successful and desired individuals for the Town Planning opportunity would ideally have a Planning or Land orientated qualification and those qualifications relating to or progressing to RTPI/ MRTPI accreditation.
Their person profile will comprise of being brave and ambitious, experienced and wanting to build a strong team around them with vision to build good relationships with a dynamic approach to their work load.
The individual will have developed enough experience to manage a small team and grow and develop a team around them. Our client believes a planning team is the heart of their business and a strong and progressive individual is required who would relish this opportunity and further progress their own career and future.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Good organisation skills, managing an array of projects.
- Good team and client management skills.
- A positive attitude to be ambitious, brave and willing to take chances and be confident to share their ideas, no matter how daring they maybe.
- Good understanding of Planning processes and full life cycle.
- A proven track record working in a similar role is a must, with demonstrating good knowledge of day to day responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and creative writing skills is a must (exceptional English language and literacy skills required).
- Ideal candidate will be in traveling distances of; Northampton, Leicester, Coventry, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Peterborough and Cambridge.
Benefit and Reward:
A positive, friendly and encouraging environment to work in where good work is recognised and rewarded. Involvement in all aspects of work where your opinion will be valued.
If you are excited by design, planning and ambitious, this opportunity will offer you some amazing projects and work. Rewarding you with a competitive salary to match £40,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience and an array of incentives.