Markwick Architects is located in south Croydon. We are a small but busy architectural practice with a successful and diverse portfolio of projects in the retail, industrial and residential sectors.
We are looking to recruit an experienced architect who is keen to develop their career at a well-established practice on a permanent basis. We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified with at least three years relevant UK experience
- Good 3D design skills including the use of Sketchup and other Adobe packages
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages including client and consultant liaison, specification and contract administration
- Ability to work proactively in a small team or as part of a larger team with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working as an Architect in the UK with essential knowledge of the planning process, Building Regulations and construction techniques
- Experience with BREEAM or LEED is an advantage
- A CAD / Adobe test will be provided as part of the interview
Please forward a copy of your CV along with at least four examples of your work to
Please note that if you do not comply with the above criteria, you are unlikely to hear from us.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly