Experienced post Part II Architectural Assistant
Foster Wilson Architects is an award winning architectural practice with an international reputation for the design of cultural buildings and creative spaces.
We are currently seeking a post Part II Architectural Assistant with a demonstrable passion for designing for the arts and education.
Candidates must have exceptional design and technical ability.
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum three years experience in the UK – post Part II
- Confident, good organisational skills
- Experience in arts building and cultural projects is a plus
- Proficient using 2D Vectorworks with experience using Vectorworks 3D
- BIM preferred
- Office suite, Adobe Suite, SketchUp proficient
- Exceptional skills in hand drawing and presentation.
How to apply:
Please email a CV and portfolio of your work (no hard copies and maximum file size of 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foster Wilson Architects is an equal opportunities employer. Further information about our practice, services and portfolio can be found on our website: www.fosterwilsonarchitects.com
Please note that due to the volume of interest we cannot reply to all applications.