Design led Part II Architectural Assistant
Based in the centre of Windsor this well-established practice is looking to speak with Part II Architectural assistant with a drive and enthusiasm to succeeded and grow into being a key part of the practices’ future.
Established 30 years ago, this small practice has built their reputation on expertly designed residential projects by combining traditional and contemporary stylings on a number of projects across the UK.
The business is looking to grow so has a need for a confident Part II Architectural Assistant to work on a diverse range of projects from bespoke high-end residential projects to commercial with values from £100,000 to £6millon.
Role & Responsibilities
- Production of presentation visuals
- Working as part of the design team communicating with internal and external teams
- Production of feasibility and planning drawings
- Working directly with clients
Required Skills & Experience
- Have excellent design skills
- Have a minimum of 2 years in UK practice experience
- Experience with the use of Revit would be advantages but not essential
- Detailed AutoCAD knowledge essential – SketchUp and Photoshop preferred
- Due to the need to visit site you would require your own transport
- Be located within a 45-minute commute of the business
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
This social office offers regular company supported events such as summer barbeques, Christmas parties or even a day at the horse racing.
The practice also operates a company wide Christmas shutdown and is a short walk from the town centre and, train station and also benefits from a staff car park.