Architect / Architectural Assistant
CLArchitects is a growing design led practice carrying out a variety of projects in the residential, educational and commercial sectors. Due to some exciting new project wins we are looking for a creative, confident and independent individual to join and grow with our team. Role will involve:
Preparation of drawings and documentation for planning, building control, tender and construction stages.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
- Attending meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists.
- Undertaking site visits and site inspections.
Skills and Qualifications
Experienced part II assistant with minimum 2 years of UK professional experience or recently qualified architect.
- Excellent design and detail skills.
- Strong presentation techniques.
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
- Working experience of the production of tender / construction drawings.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
We are a friendly and sociable practice looking to grow our team. We offer a competitive salary. If you would like to join our practice, please send CV’s with examples of your work (each file max. 5MB) to email@example.com