Architectural Assistant / Architect
NRAP ARCHITECTS are seeking Part I, Part II and a recently qualified architect to join our small, vibrant studio in Cambridge.
We are an award winning architecture practice delivering innovative architecture in historic and sensitive settings across the south-east of England and further afield in a variety of sectors, including residential, education and commercial.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and highly motivated individuals who will bring enthusiasm, creative thinking, a strong work ethic and good organisational skills to our team. The roles will require candidates to work on a number of projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team. Candidates will be involved in all aspects of the design process.
The practice is committed to supporting the self-directed professional development of our team, including offering the appropriate experience and financial support to employees undertaking Part III qualifications.
The roles will require you to:
• demonstrate excellent communication and graphic skills
• work closely with senior members of the practice
• develop project concepts under supervision of the directors
• manage a demanding workload within realistic deadlines
• be a resourceful problem solver
• build digital models and visualisations using SketchUp and Photoshop
• demonstrate leadership potential
It will be beneficial to have experience of Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
Please email us your CV and portfolio as PDF files (max 10 MB) to: email@example.com
Please state in the email title whether you are (Part I, II and III qualified)
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE***