Quartet Architecture is an established design led practice based in Wandsworth.
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Project Architect with around 2-3 year post Part III UK experience on one off residential houses.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression. Applicants should combine demonstrable design and communication skills with proven technical knowledge and experience of taking projects from start through to completion.
Our work mainly covers high end residential refurbishment with some new build residential development work.
We are seeking a confident individual who has;
- excellent design, presentation and interpersonal skills
- experience of working with and leading a close knit team
- experience of dealing with private clients
- experience in negotiating with planning and building regulations authorities
- expert technical knowledge with an eye for detail
- extensive on site experience, including contract administration
- a confident and engaging personality coupled with a practical approach to running projects.
An interest and willingness to use BIM. We use Archicad on all our projects.
The above position is available for immediate start.
Salary negotiable and dependant of experience.
If you are interested in working with a design led practice on high end residential projects together with quality residential development work then please send your CV to: email@example.com
For more information about us visit www.quartetarchitecture.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly