Principal Designer/CDM Consultant
Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
A leading design led architectural practice based in Oxfordshire are looking to appoint an experienced Principal Designer / CDM Consultant ideally with an Environmental and Construction background.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your duties will include:
- Working as Client Advisor and Principal Designer Advisor.
- Attending Design Team Meetings.
- Preparing Hazard Identification and Risk Registers.
- Preparing the Pre-Construction Information.
- Approving Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- Co-ordinating and preparing the Health and Safety Files.
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The successful Principal Designer should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate.
- IOSH Membership ideally Grad or above
- Minimum 2 years’ experience assuming a similar role
- Experience working in Construction and particularly residential
- Member of The Association for Project Safety at Incorporated Level (IMaPS or above)
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
- Basic Salary of up to £44,000
- Contributory pension.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are a Principal Designer looking for a new challenge in a progressive working environment, then please contact us.
Apply for Principal Designer/CDM Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly