Part 1 Architectural Assistant
Due to an ever increasing workload, Square Peg Bureau is seeking a talented and self-motivated RIBA Part One Assistant to help grow the practice and build on the principles of the Founding Director.
Based on many years of experience in large, commercial practice, Square Peg Bureau is committed to providing a design-focused, studio environment that informs creative and intelligent architecture.
The successful candidate will work at the front end of all projects gaining valuable insight into the realities of practice life and will benefit from one-to-one mentoring.
Other than the necessary drawings skills relevant for the position, we are looking specifically for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- An ability to multi-task
- Be open-minded to the design process
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- An ability to clearly communicate ideas.
Ideally, you should have:
- Relevant work experience
- An understanding of Mac and Mac based programmes
- A working knowledge of Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Cloud etc (although training will be provided)
We will offer a competitive salary with the possibility of flexible working hours for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV and a selection of key images that demonstrate your suitability to the position on the link below or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*agencies will not be considered
Apply for Part 1 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly