Architect / Architectural Technologist
Next to London, Birmingham is the largest, most populous urban area in the UK and our client takes great pride working within this ever-evolving city. The practice is looking for a Technical Architect / Architectural Technologist who is fluent in Revit to come on board as soon as possible.
For more than 20 years, my client has applied its success in the private sector to specialising in public projects – namely, our award-winning work involving police and prison buildings. They deliver design-focused, innovative projects for several other markets, including the military, mental health, university and commercial. While they work hard and encourage professional development, they also convene for fun and give back to the local community as well. In terms of progression, my client has one of the highest staff retention rates in the UK so there is always the opportunity to progress in this AJ50 practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion.
- To work closely with the Senior Architecture team to manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Discuss client requirements and match client’s expectations.
- To be forward thinking and always have creative ideas.
- Revit literate and design focused candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- Some experience working on blue light, military, mental health or university projects.
- Proficient in Revit and confident to perform drawing tasks individually.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages.
- The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £35,000 – £45,000 with the following benefits package.
- 3% Pension
- Death in service 4 years’ salary
- 23 days holiday + bank Holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme