1 day left
- Full Time
We are seeking a talented Architectural Technologist to join our well established and award winning multi-disciplinary practice. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a collaborative team environment to deliver technical and detailed design packages of information on large-scale, complex projects across multiple sectors.
A well-organised and self-motivated individual with a keen and enthusiastic approach to architecture and design. The successful candidate must possess a positive attitude, have a good work ethic and be a strong team player.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc Architectural Technology (preferable)
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- High level of Revit experience essential
- AutoCAD proficient
- Working understanding of the Planning process and Building Regulations
- Capable of independently producing and reviewing technical packages of information
- Ability to work under own initiative, establishing a proactive method of working
- Good written, verbal and graphical communication skills
- Conversant in the use of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of NBS Create and Building
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
In return, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience, life assurance, pension and extensive CPD programme.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly