Part II Architectural Assistant - FAST GROWING PRACTICE!
I’m working with an outstanding fast growing architectural practice who have grown from a team of 1 to 8 in the space of 3 years! Due to continued success and expansion, they are now looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join this fantastic team of like minded individuals to be involved in a variety of residential based projects in London and the surrounding home counties.
You will need to have relevant experience working on residential based projects and be hungry to succeed with plenty of ambition. Ongoing support is offered from those around you and this will be the type of role which can be moulded around the individual. There is room for plenty of progression as well so it’s the perfect time to get in to the business and show your flair!
You will have at least 1 years’ experience working on residential projects in the UK, preferably in London however this is NOT essential. You will need to be proficient using software packages including Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop. Strong technical design skills and good communication skills across the board are important for interacting with clients, managers and other team members.
- Well educated with a thirst for career progression and a determination to succeed.
- At least 1 years’ experience working on UK based residential projects.
- Strong software skills on programmes including Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop.
- Able to work alone as well as part of a small team of individuals. Willing to help and succeed with the team as it grows.
- Able to work on renders and design statements for planning applications on residential projects.