At Hyphen, we deliver projects for many of the world’s leading companies in over 50 countries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for some great roles and have positions available for architectural assistants / technicians to join our team of creative and friendly professionals in Winchester.
We’re pleased to offer flexible working arrangements to suit employees’ needs, which may include flexible start and finish times, working from home or working part-time. We ensure that all our staff have access to the tools and opportunities they need to build their careers and, in some cases, we’re able to offer relocation packages.
Essential skills and experience:
- Competent Revit and AutoCAD user.
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to research and assimilate relevant information
- Understanding of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact us on 01962 835 500 or send your CV and examples of work to Tony Luck at firstname.lastname@example.org