At Hyphen, we deliver projects for many of the world’s leading companies in over 50 countries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for some great roles and an exciting new position has opened up for a job running architect/senior technician to join our team of creative and friendly professionals in Winchester.
We’re pleased to offer flexible working arrangements to suit employees’ needs, which may include flexible start and finish times, working from home or working part-time. We ensure that all our staff have access to the tools and opportunities they need to build their careers and, in some cases, we’re able to offer relocation packages.
Essential skills and experience:
- Professionally registered, 2-5 years of experience
- Good technical and job-running knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competent AutoCAD user
- Good team working skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines
Experience using Revit is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact us on 01962 835 500 or send your CV and examples of work to Tony Luck at email@example.com