Project Architect - London
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join a very successful practice on a permanent basis in London.
You will be working on a variety of projects within the residential and commercial sectors using AutoCAD.
To be required for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Project Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including an Oyster travel card is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org