Architecture Recruitment Consultant
A leading recruitment consultancy working with clients across the built & natural environment sectors, we're currently expanding our planning & architecture team. With your sales nous and knowledge of design, we'll develop you through our training programme and into a high-performing consultant. We work with an exceptional variety of clients, you'll be helping them grow while changing the lives of those you place along the way! At Mattinson Partnership you'll be joining a dynamic, young team and will have the opportunity for regular career growth while earning a lot of money.
Role & Company:
- This is an exciting, fast-paced role that offers a lot but is not for the faint-hearted. While working through our trainee programme over the course of a few months you'll be thrown in the deep end: resourcing candidates, liaising with clients and learning about the consultative work we provide our clients. As you grow, you'll have the opportunity to take on the responsibility of growing the architecture desk by winning business in tandem with the other consultants delivering in this sector. Your sales nous and ideally outbound call experience will help you build rapport with clients and jobseekers. No two day will be the same, from meeting with high-profile directors to guiding jobseekers into employment, this opportunity will offer a huge amount for someone excited about the architecture sector. On top of that you will have the chance to earn significant money from year one. Long term you can expect continuous growth opportunities as the company expands and an increasing pay packet to match.
- Established for 14 years, we're the pre-eminent consultancy delivering services to clients in the built & natural environment sectors. The Planning, Design & Architecture sector has been around for a number of years and works with an enviable client list. We've a track record of providing exceptional training for our staff, a number of our management team started their recruitment careers with the company and have grown over the years. We also offer one of the best commission plan on the market, allowing for all consultants to earn excellent money as a direct result of the hard work they put in.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of / Interest in the design & architecture industry. Preferably you'll have a degree in this area.
- Sales nous coupled with some experience working in customer service or sales.
- Be money motivated.
- Have a passion for changing lives and supporting the growth of major industry clients.
Architecture Recruitment Consultant - London - Dynamic Team, Fast Paced Work Environment - Excellent Training - Work with Exceptional Client Base - Fantastic Earning Potential