Part I / Part II Architectural Assistant
We are looking for a Part I or Part II Architectural Assistant to join our award-winning practice. The successful candidate will gain exposure to the inner-working of an architectural practice, as well as the opportunity to contribute to a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects.
The practice has a number of projects moving through planning and into construction, therefore the successful candidate will gain quick exposure into construction and detailed design.
A successful candidate must have:
- Experience with Vectorworks, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
- Excellent design skills and good visual (2D and 3D) sketching
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A willingness to take on-board constructive criticism and adapt accordingly
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well as a team
- Excellent written and spoken English
Apply for Part I / Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly