Architectural Technologist x 2
Lipscomb Jones Architects in association with Create Design Ltd is a vibrant practice run by a professional and enthusiastic team our rapid and continued growth has led to new opportunities; locally and nationally. We have a mix of project typologies, varying in size and complexity, from single houses to large mixed -use schemes. We are innovative and technologically advanced. We offer a relaxed working environment with a great package of training, mentoring and support and some highly creative design opportunities.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Designer to join our growing team.
Key skills required
- U.K. experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to use ArchiCad or Revit ideally – but training offered to the right candidate if you don’t currently possess these skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge and experience of UK Building Regulations
- Management skills for leading construction packages and projects
- JCT contract administration experience this not a prerequisite
- Friendly and personable
- RIBA or MCIAT Qualified
There is an excellent career opportunity to join our team and contribute both to our projects and the business. Lipscomb Jones Architects and Create’s mission is to deliver design excellence, provide fulfilling staff development, support our clients and to dedicate approximately 5% of our time pro-bono to charity.
Please send your CV, portfolio (5MB maximum) and a covering letter.