Do you have high standards & crave to be the controller of your own destiny?
Are you a focused & analytical Technician/Technologist, precise & accurate in your work with high standards?
Do you enjoy researching, organising, displaying & distributing project information?
Cambridgeshire based Architectural practice seeks Technician or Technologist with 3 to 5 years experience in RIBA project management & facilitation.
Salary competitive & dependant on experience
Tasks in part will include:
- Collating project data
- Producing schedules of information
- Production of drawn technical information
- Production of nbs. specifications
- Prepare & administer/tender packages
- Liaise with other professionals/manufacturers as projects require.
- Report weekly on project progress (milestones) & time/cost management.
- Generally assist Architect with projects
- Carry-out office based administrative duties, including, answering the phone, handling & recording telephone calls & data in-line with company protocol
- self reliant/independant
- clear & confident telephone manner
- Understanding of, and familiar with, RIBA project stages.
- Experienced and skilful in architectural technical drawing and detailing
- Own vehicle
- High Proficiency in Vectorworks
- Good Verbal English language and English grammatical skills
- Good working knowledge of UK Planning Policy, Building Regulations, CDM and other relevant legislation
- Either MCIAT or TCIAT, Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists qualified
- Formal Induction
- On-going professional development plan
- Salary £28k - £35k (experience dependant)
- Flexible working hours.
- Strictly 40hrs. per week only.
- Regular job reviews
- 30 days annual holiday (including 10 day Christmas & New Year shut down)
Call us on: 01223 750 969