Part II Architectural Assistant (Residential Tower Projects)
A client that focuses on unlocking opportunties in sustainable locations that benefits the local community is looking for a design focused Part II to join the practice. The successful candidate will be part of an award-winning practice that is looking to expand this year which shows the making of their own success. The company has built up a highly successful reputation for their fresh and enthusiastic design approach, right across the London; recognised by the number of high quality design and community engagement projects they have succesfully completed.
This role is predominantly focused on current and upcoming residential and masterplanning projects. However, the practice is looking for a candidate with an eye for design to take the design lead for future projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- To prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the project leader or nominated architect, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design.
- To seek to understand the design project.
- To develop, where required, representations of design options for further discussion by the design team.
- To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required by the Project Architect / Studio Director, or nominated Architect.
- Keep in contact with Clients, sub-contractors and project field personnel, developing relationships, ensuring effective communication and co-ordination between all parties and striving to keep Client satisfaction at a high level.
Required Skills & Experience
- Essential: RIBA Part II Qualification.
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities.
- Evidence of a good design understanding e.g. a good design portfolio.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project.
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning.
- Proficient in Microstation.
Salary & Package
Basic salary will depend on experience but is offered between £28,000 - £33,000, and in addition the company offers a pension plan (kicks in after 3-month probation period), regular CPD, cycle to work scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities.
The Director is passionate about social events and having fun outside the office. He will actually go out his to ensure you as an employee are comfortable with the work and he is a mssive believer of family comes first.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant (Residential Tower Projects)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly