Senior Architect/Technologist, with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the UK, with Revit expertise, to work on residential and education developments in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals wanting to join an expanding design studio in Central London with a number of high-profile clients and a growing project base. Immediate start.
- be fully proficient in Revit and ideally expert in BIM Level 2
- be able to manage and produce comprehensive construction packages
- lead and chair design site visits and meetings with contractors, consultants and clients
- have good level of competency in written and spoken communication skills
- be able to manage a team have initiative and enthusiasm, contributing to the evolution of the practice
Competitive salary dependent on experience. PTAL is an equal opportunities employer.
If this sounds like you, email email@example.com with your CV and portfolio which will need to be at 5mb or below. Or apply via our LinkedIn recruitment page.
PTAL encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religion or beliefs.
No recruiters please.
Apply for Senior Architect/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly