Part III Architect / senior Interior Architect
MWAI are looking for an experienced, design orientated, committed, intelligent and skilled Part-III Architect / senior Interior Architect to join our busy London studio.
We are a medium sized architectural practice located in Marylebone. We specialise in bespoke, high-end residential projects, but also have a passion for academia and the arts. Please refer to our website or Dezeen for examples of our work.
Alongside our architectural practice we run an M.Arch architectural unit at the University of Kent and also operate a turn-key delivery company called MWAIBUILD. BUILD delivers the majority of our bespoke residential projects, and members of our team work with local artisans and contractors under both the BUILD and architectural/interiors umbrella.
Suitable candidates will please demonstrate:
- a minimum of seven years work experience, or a minimum of two years RIBA Post Part-III experience in the high end residential/arts/cultural sector
- a developed understanding and experience of the design, technical and professional challenges in the high-end residential sector
- a portfolio (please provide PDF examples in a single file) of previous work that demonstrates your own design aptitude, experience or personal design philosophy. Please only provide relevant examples
- built technical details and/or photographic examples of technical design challenges that you are proud of and have personally realised during the course of your career
- a minimum of two full years of work experience in the UK
Importantly; all candidates must have the permanent right to work in the UK, or be able to prove that you currently hold a visa demonstrating the right to work. If your employment has a term limit – please state it.
If you think that you match the description above, we would love to hear from you!