Project Architect / Project Technologist / Architectural Assistant (Part I / II)
- You will excel at technical or conceptual design, or both, with a passionate interest in architecture, its history, its technology and its future trends
- A good standard of presentation, written and oral communication skills, fluent English
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD, used for all project stages, is advantageous. Training available if required.
- Good hand drawing and sketching skills
- Experience in highly contemporary and / or well considered traditional projects
- Excellent technical detailing skills, demonstrated by example
- Able to work independently and efficiently, with clients, consultants and contractors
- Experience in UK based construction methods
LEES MUNDAY is an ambitious practice established in 2011 by award winning architects. We strive to create well-crafted, beautifully detailed, inspiring buildings. We are looking for the right people to strengthen our team. Our website shows the high aspirations of our clients and the types of project you will be involved in eg high end individual and multi-apartment residential, and hotel design, including full interiors.
Our office is located in an historic mansion in the Surrey Hills, close to Guildford, one of the best locations in the South East for those making a lifestyle choice away from London.
Email your concise portfolio and CV with any other relevant supporting material. Only those candidates chosen for interview will be contacted. No agencies. email@example.com
Apply for Project Architect / Project Technologist / Architectural Assistant (Part I / II)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly