Architecture Assistant Part II
Position for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our growing practice in Liphook.
A successful individual will need to preferably have experience using AutoCAD and/or ArchiCAD, and will be expected to carry out the following tasks and roles:
- Initial feasibility studies (CAD and hand drawings);
- Planning drawings and planning documents (CAD, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Internal design;
- Technical and construction drawings and specifications;
- Liaison with Local Councils and planning policy research;
- Technical and product research relevant to individual projects;
- Site measurement and existing building survey drawings and analysis;
- General administration and project management.
As we are a small practice the role would likely also include a wide variety of assistance with practice and project management.
We are looking to encourage more responsibilities within this role as abilities and experience progress. We are interested in people to join the practice who have a continued desire for professional development and to assist the growth of the practice.
Apply for Architecture Assistant Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly