Senior Technician/Technologist (Commercial, Hotel Projects)
Hunter Dunning is looking for an experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist to come on board with a rapidly expanding West London practice. The successful candidate will have experience in commercial projects, principally hotels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of new adaptions to existing drawing, designs, specifications and schedules, to suit design development and information release requirements in addition to existing client management tasks.
The practice has over a hundred employees in the UK and is looking forward to expanding their London practice over the course of this year. The successful candidate will have experience in the hotel, residential or office sectors, with the ability to deal directly with other members of the design team and be able to manage their own time and workload. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a practice where the candidate can be the technical lead for many years to come.
Role & Responsibilities
- Using AutoCAD and Revit to a high standard to complete tasks.
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Develop and refine clients existing requirements.
- Work across RIBA stages 4-5 on a variety of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience working on £5m+ commercial projects
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience working on commercial, hotel and office sector projects
- Confident client facing and able to take part in projects as a team.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of principles, techniques and methods used in the different types of construction.
- Good knowledge of building regulations.
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience and your role during previous projects.