Architect (Residential & Commercial Projects)
An established, award winning architectural firm, who have built a strong reputation outside of London, have now opened an office in the centre of the Capital. Currently seeking a number of new team members for this exciting new venture, the firm offers a culture of personal and professional development and progression to any who join them.
Founded in Hampshire, the company have developed a team of 21 and are now looking towards an exciting endeavour in London. With their most recent Architect of the Year Award, the firm describe themselves as a creative and pragmatic studio with a broad portfolio of small and large scale residential, education, office, cultural and masterplanning schemes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working with the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing medium sized residential and education projects from inception to completion
- Preparing and developing surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, models and images
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors, consultants and authorities; including planning and delivering client presentations
- Liaising with internal and external team members and organisations
- Producing detailed drawings
- Leading the team within specific areas of the design and project development
- Supervising and tutoring junior staff
- Involvement in business development including networking and attending professional events
- Setting out budgets, costs, deadlines and resources
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with a minimum of 3 years' PQE
- A strong background running UK medium sized residential and/or commercial projects
- Good, all-round experience across all RIBA work stages
- The ability to lead, coordinate and supervise internal and external teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks is preferable
- Previous experience with Apple MACs is advantageous
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a salary of £36,000 - £42,000, depending on experience, in addition to the following benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare (after 2 years of service)
Working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Working from new refurbished offices in Oxford Circus, you'll form part of a new team with an exciting vision for the future. As a company, they believe their people are their greatest asset and they are continually learning, expanding their knowledge base and striving to realise the full potential of all those who work there.
Apply for Architect (Residential & Commercial Projects)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly