Senior/ Architectural Designer
Weston Homes Plc are looking for an additional Architectural Designer to join our Planning and Design team. We are looking for creative individuals who thrive off variety. Every scheme at Weston Homes is bespoke so you could be working on anything from 1200 unit city regeneration schemes to a refurbishment scheme of up to 200 units and many more.
Utilising your up to date knowledge of the planning system and relevant building regulations you will:
- Liaise with external consultancies and reviewing designed schemes against Weston standards
- Prepare drawings and submitting planning conditions and S106 requirements
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the planning system and relevant Building Regulations
- Accurately provide ideas and suggestions for improvement on working drawings as necessary
- Full work-up of initial sketch schemes into planning applications
Successful candidates will possess the following
- Architectural degree or equivalent
- Experience in residential led developments
- Ability to use AutoCAD / In-Design / Photoshop / Sketch Up
- An understanding of the Building Regulations applicable to design
- Planning Policy knowledge
- Knowledge of planning application process and relevant design standards
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company car or car allowance, pension, private healthcare and access to a free in-house gym.