An opportunity for a well-rounded Architect to join a multi-disciplinary RIBA practice on the border of East London and Essex. The practice who celebrated its 50th birthday last year are now in need of an experienced Architect to help drive the company's future growth.
Since 1966 my client has built a diverse portfolio of work and have established themselves into a practice offering architectural, surveying and project management services. Located 15 minutes by rail from London Liverpool Street station and 5 minutes by road from the North Circular and M11 this practice is ideal for all those from London or the Home Counties of Essex and Hertfordshire.
Role and Responsibilities
- The ability to produce high quality technical drawing packages
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- Coordinating information required to support planning applications.
- To seek further opportunities for commissions from both our client base and prospective clients
- Develop drawings and specifications for building regulations applications.
- Preparing detailed construction information and specifications.
- Good knowledge of current building regulations
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' post Part III experience
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues, contractors and local authorities.
Salary & Package
Offering a very competitive salary of up to £45,000 for right candidate as well as the following additional benefits: - Generous holiday allowance - Regular CPD - Company pension scheme
Our client offers a very social atmosphere and events have included pool table tournaments, visits to comedy clubs and Newmarket races. Most recently, the practice have taken the team to escape rooms, boat racing in the docklands and have plans this year for speed boating along the Thames.