6 days left
- Full Time
Studio Egret West is an award winning, highly creative, Architecture, Urban Design and Landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London.
Our growing portfolio of UK and European projects leads us to seek a talented, RIBA Project Architect to work on a range of exciting projects. Alongside a creative and dynamic approach, you will be expected to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture.
We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. The company will also support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally,
- Proven ability of working directly with clients and other consultants
- Good knowledge of microstation
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Suite skills
- Good knowledge of Revit
- Ability to work effectively in large project teams
- Fluency in English,
- Relevant permit for working in the UK
- Experience in running large-scale mixed-use projects.
Studio Egret West is a very sociable and inclusive place to work, and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, drawing classes, international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme.
Studio Egret West is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email your CV with examples of your work (no more than 10 pages), together with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include you the job you’re applying to in the Subject field of your email. Hard copies to:
Faye Lawrence, Studio Egret West, 3 Brewhouse Yard, London,
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly