Architect - Abbots Langley
Location: Abbots Langley
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join an Architectural practice in Abbots Langley. You will be working on a variety of projects in the retail, leisure, commercial and residential sectors.
To be required for this Architect role you should;
- Ideally RIBA Part III qualified
- Have experience of working on industrial buildings and distribution warehousing.
- Be accomplished in technical understanding and information production.
- Have experience of leading projects projects, and design teams.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have commercial awareness
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com