Sports Architects + Interior Designers
Multidisciplinary Australian practice Cox Architecture currently have opportunities open for senior sports architects and interior designers with design flair.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, Cox Architecture is seeking forward thinking individuals with experience in delivering sports architecture or interior design projects.
· Demonstrated experience on major Sporting projects is essential
· Minimum 5 years’ experience
· Passion to deliver outstanding design
· Able to work both autonomously and in a tight team on large projects within often demanding project programs
· An understanding of dynamic architectural form
· Exceptional, forward-thinking design solutions must be reflected in your portfolio
· AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper and Revit skills are a prerequisite
· Appropriate working visa and ability to work in Australia essential
Our practice is focused on high quality, progressive architecture and design. We encourage and support our staff in continually developing their skill set through learning and value enthusiasm, good communication and flexibility.
To apply for this position, please submit a covering letter indicating your interest in and suitability for the roles, your CV and exemplar of your portfolio to email@example.com. Maximum file size 10 MB.
Applications for this position must be submitted by Friday April 7th.
All candidates will be notified of their progress throughout the recruitment process.