Undergraduate 12 Month Placement - RIBA Part I
Croudace Homes Group is an award winning, established house builder with a mission to create skilfully designed homes of the highest quality in the South East.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for outstanding quality backed with exceptional customer service. We achieve this through employing excellent individuals who are committed to delivering a first class product and through excellent ratings in national customer satisfaction surveys which place us amongst the top echelon in the house building industry.
We are looking for exceptional Architectural Design undergraduates RIBA Part I accredited to join our growing teams in Caterham, Surrey and Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
We offer a structured graduate programme with the opportunity to work on specific projects, along with a tailored training plan allowing you to experience a number of different areas within the business. Our managers are committed to developing every individual and helping them to reach their potential.
- As an undergraduate, you will be currently studying a relevant degree e.g. Architecture
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- All applicants must demonstrate the following
- A genuine interest in the construction industry
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- In addition, successful candidates will thrive on being part of an organisation that delivers the highest quality for its customers, exceeds customer service expectations and ensures top level performance for its shareholders.
The Croudace package
In addition to a competitive basic salary, Croudace offer a very generous package. Here are just some of the additional benefits:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days with service
- Fully expensed company car (position dependant)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous pension – up to 15% total contribution
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme
Successful candidates will benefit from a structured training programme which supports individuals at every stage of their career. It will focus on building their practical knowledge, skills and expertise which are key requirements to success in this role. Individuals will also benefit from coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, and a healthy work/life balance.
How to apply
All applications must be supported with a covering letter stating which location you are interested in, detailing any relevant experience and outlining your suitability for the position.
We have excellent career opportunities for talented people! Join the Croudace Homes team to build a quality career in construction.