Sustainability Design Advisor
A leading property developer has a requirement for a truly exceptional "up and coming" sustainability professional to join their development team, influencing and supporting some of London's biggest developments by advocating best sustainable practise.
Are you a sustainability professional that feels confined and restricted in your current role? Perhaps you would like to go beyond looking at sustainability in the built environment through the lens of BREEAM and ISO 14001? Or maybe you would welcome the opportunity to have a bigger impact, enacting and influencing meaningful sustainable change? The role would suit a candidate with an outstanding design background, which could be architectural, engineering or environmentally biased, so long as the candidate has the aptitude and motivation to engage, influence and inspire.
About the role:
Working as part of the development team, you will be an ambassador for the organisations sustainability strategy and ensure projects are in line with the company's ambitious targets. You will guide and support the development teams, conceptualising and implementing outstanding sustainable design.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure consistency with regard to sustainability in planning applications and communication with local authorities
- Carry out training with an array of stakeholders involved in the design process to ensure compliance and understanding of the companies objectives
- Perform post occupancy evaluations on recent developments, using findings to support future developments
- Manager the reduction of supply chain carbon emissions, in line with scope 3 reporting
- Ensure compliance with environmental assessments such as LEED and BREEAM
Key skills and experience:
- An outstanding background in design
- A proven communicator, able to engage and influence multidisciplinary design teams
- The commercial acumen to advocate sustainability in a commercially viable way
- The ambition and motivation to champion sustainability, supporting and reinforcing the organisations position as a market leader in sustainability
Candidates will be considered with 1 years + experience, so long as they have a design background, a true passion for sustainability and sustainable design, and the desire and motivation to deliver results.
The successful candidate can expect unparalleled career progression, tangibly one of the best working environments in the UK and exposure to some of the UK's biggest projects.
Please apply directly, or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.