Experienced Part 2 / New Qualified Architect
Tasou Associates is an award winning practice of architects and designers based in Clerkenwell, London. We undertake a range of project from one-off houses, extensions and refurbishments to large-scale residential, commercial and mixed-used schemes.
Due to an expanding workload we are looking to hire a talented and enthusiastic Part 2 Assistant or a newly qualified architect. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years UK-based experience
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and preferably Sketch Up.
- Proven technical experience
- Work well in a team and with clients
- Excellent spoken English and communication skills
- Confidence to manage their own projects, including liaising with planners, contractors and clients
- A passion for architecture and interiors.
If you are interested in this position and meet with the above criteria for either role, please email a CV and examples of your work to email@example.com.