Senior Project Architect
3s architects & designers is currently looking for a Senior Project Architect, with 5 years + post RIBA Part III experience to join our growing team. We are an Award-winning design-led practice in Richmond, Surrey, concentrating on high-end residential new build & refurb projects, mixed-use developments, hospitality and other commercial projects.
We are looking for a confident, forward-thinking architect to lead by example and help the company progress to the next level.
You need to demonstrate UK experience in design and delivery of small to large residential projects with an emphasis on producing detailed construction information; you need to thoroughly understand Planning guidelines and Building Regulations, show proof of leadership in coordinating construction information with consultants and the client, and list career stability.
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent coordination and organisational skills
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- Good UK building regulations and planning knowledge
- Proven experience in running projects and site assistance on residential and mixed- use projects
- The Architect will represent the company at regular site meetings. As well as attendance, he/she will be required to liaise between the Client, Contractor and Consultant
- Software: Vectorworks (2D/ 3D), SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
The firm offers a competitive benefits package:
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Statutory pension contributions
- 28 days annual holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
- Free fruit, drinks, food
Salary depending on experience. Please email your CV, recent work examples and salary expectation to email@example.com