Architect - London
There is currently a vacancy for an Architect to join an Architectural practice in London. You will be working on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial and interior sector.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have at least one years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of Vectorworks is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in Vectorworks
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org