BIM Support Analyst
I am working with an AJ 100 Top 10 Architectural Practice, who are looking for a BIM Support Analyst to join the team. You will be responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of Building Information Modelling (BIM) workflows and processes on all new and current BIM projects across the business. This role is focused on the technical support aspect, where you will be responsible for resolving BIM / Revit orientated issues.
This company are looking to hire a candidate on either a contract or permanent basis.
- Support to allocated Team BIM Coordinators in ensuring internal project team adherence to the company BIM standards, Project BIM Summary, and - where relevant, BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- Immediate technical support for all Autodesk Revit-orientated issues, including support for a variety of additional BIM authoring and analysis platforms and plugins.
- Management of company BIM object library - auditing of internally built / externally sourced families.
- Support for Revit authored project mobilisation - formalisation of volume strategies, setting up of project model files, building of project-specific family libraries, and leadership of internal BIM kick-off meetings.
- Auditing and reporting of all Revit-authored model files - development of processes and procedures.
- Management of company BIM intranet page - uploading of BIM-orientated web-based news articles and notifications of new family uploads to company library.
- Provision of one-on-one and group training sessions.
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience in with award winning Architectural practices
- Exceptional working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and good working knowledge of Dynamo.
- Strong understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) process and workflow fundamentals.
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals.
You will be required to undertake a Revit test during the interview so they can ascertain your competency.
For more information, call Elliot on 0207 960 2580 or click to apply.
Apply for BIM Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly