Part 1 / Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Michael Lyons Architecture is a design-led, award-winning architectural practice with a strong emphasis on residential, educational and commercial projects. We are a client-centred, friendly team situated within a converted farmstead on the outskirts of Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Based upon recent client successes, we are now in a position to grow the practice and expand our team. We are looking for a Part 1/Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our small, vibrant team on a permanent basis.
The right applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 1 - 2 years minimum experience preferably on residential and conservation projects
- Sound understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- Strong design abilities tailored with good knowledge of construction detailing
- Confident and professional approach to working
- Organised, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Proficiency and accuracy in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Valid UK driving licence and access to own transport will be necessary.
Your role will give you a well-rounded architectural experience working on projects from inception through to completion. You will be producing high-quality design and construction drawings, with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
You will be given the opportunity to develop and progress your career within a friendly and supportive environment.
Salary will be based upon skills and experience.
Please submit your CV and examples of work limited to 5MB.
No agencies, please.
Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants.