Join this AJTop50 Architectural and Interior Design practice to work on a number of different sectors and get the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious projects in London.
Due to continued success, this award winning AJTop50 studio are now seeking a talented individual to join them as part of their long-term, strategic planning and continued success.
The firm have grown from strength to strength and has built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, mixed use, commercial, residential and retail; with a particular focus on the creation of lasting sustainable environments that enrich the lives of the people who live and work within the buildings they design.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will see the successful candidate working directly with Project Leaders to develop, manage and control the design and delivery of detailed information, from inception to completion. You will be working directly with a small team, on large education and commercial schemes.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years relevant UK experience post Part III qualification
- Strong presentation and communication skills with demonstrable client facing experience
- The ability to lead new projects from concept to completion
- Capable of developing innovative and high quality design solutions
- The ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawings
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design teams.
- Good working knowledge of building systems, regulations and construction types is essential for this role.
- Good working knowledge of BIM would be desirable but is not essential
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a generous package, including a salary up to £42,500 plus a pension, 25 days holiday and the following benefits as listed:
- Medical Insurance
- Westfield Health Cover
- Life Insurance to 2.5 times annual salary
- Permanent Health (disability) Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years’ service)
- All business expenses reimbursed
The successful candidate will be working from a modern, purpose-built three-storey studio in the picturesque and historic market town of Westerham in Kent. This studio was established six years ago and has around 35 people working there. The area has brilliant transport links with a direct train to central London in under an hour.
Additionally, they are very socialable through engaging with local charity fundraising including coffee mornings, raffles and entering marathons or long cycle rides including the London to Paris ride last year. Furthermore, they have dress down Fridays, a summer barbeque every year and have recently introduced frequent yoga classes for all staff.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly