Architectural Technician - Winchester
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a multi-disciplinary practice in Winchester. You will be working on a variety of residential, commercial, leisure, retail and education projects using AutoCAD and Revit.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- A minimum of one years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Being a CIAT member is advantageous
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- An understanding of Revit
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or send your CV to email@example.com