Senior Architect / Associate - Abbots Langley
Senior Architect / Associate
Location: Abbots Langley
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Senior Architect to join a very succesful, multi-disciplinary company in Abbots Langley. You will ideally be looking to progress within the company to Director level.
You will be working on a variety of projects including residential, commercial, education, leisure and retail projects.
To be required for this Senior Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as a Senior Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- An understanding of AutoCAD is advantageous
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Attending site meetings
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package including child care vouchers and cycle to work scheme is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Senior Architect / Associate role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or send your CV to email@example.com