We have an immediate opportunity for a talented and ambitious architect to take the lead on a growing number of projects in London and the South East. Spratley Studios is an established, medium-sized firm offering a genuine and exciting opportunity for personal development and career progression. The company has been working with a leading branding agency and will be rebranding in April, making it an ideal time to join this ambitious team.
Working with select clients in the UK across the commercial, residential, education, hospitality and public sectors the successful architect will lead the design and delivery of projects with the support of an experienced senior management team. We have recently won some ground-breaking projects including the new 30,000 sq ft HQ building for luxury British watchmaker Bremont and are looking for candidates who can help deliver this exciting portfolio of work.
Spratley Studios has a reputation for maximising potential: of people, design, planning and return on investment and the successful architect will demonstrate the same high standards. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and consultants is essential.
Henley-on-Thames is a beautiful market town in Oxfordshire with excellent transport links to London and the South East.
If you would like to join our talented team you will need to be:
- A fully qualified architect (ARB registered) with at least two years’ relevant UK experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Experience of Adobe Design Suite and NBS Spec would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge
- Experienced in working directly with clients and consultants
- Capable of leading a design team from concept to completion
- A good communicator with fluent written and spoken English
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package including private healthcare, pension scheme and gym membership.