Part II Architectural Assistant
DyerGrimes Architecture are a leading high-end residential Architectural and Interiors Design practice in South West London, who have achieved the Sunday Times Best Family Home award two years running and have moved into brand new offices overlooking the river at Wandsworth. We have recently won some fantastic new commissions and are looking to grow our team with a number of different positions. We are an award winning practice and as such have high standards of design and presentation.
Dyer-Grimes Architecture are recruiting for a Part II to join our office. Working closely with an Associate, you will have responsibility for designing new houses and extensions to period properties, from planning applications to completion on site. You will deal with the client directly throughout the planning and design stages as well as liaising with the internal and external construction professionals and interior designers.
- 2 years minimum experience in high end residential new build houses and period refurbishment projects for private clients.
- excellent Vectorworks and AutoCad skills 2016
- 3D modelling skills- Sketchup and 3D rendering skills- V-ray
- excellent Photoshop and InDesign skills
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- good knowledge of London planning and construction regulations
- positive, out-going, strong communicator with excellent client handling skills and sense of humour.
- thrive in a fast paced working environment, to tight deadlines with a great attitude.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Driven and eager to learn and develop
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
We are looking for the best architectural assistants, with proven residential UK experience who have worked on houses from first ideas to being built.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and creative office and build a portfolio of award winning homes.
What we Offer
Competitive salary based upon experience and multiple benefits. A variety of exciting projects and opportunities to grow professionally.
We intend to carry out interviews throughout July 2018.
Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
Please note we will not employ through agencies
Please submit your cover letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and the date from which you are available, CV, and portfolio no more that 5mb and 15 pages, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIBA Appointments, your name and position in the subject bar.