We are looking for an Architect (preferably with 5 or more years’ experience) to join us in the Norfolk Office based on the Holkham Estate to handle our increasing work load and take a lead in strengthening the Architectural Department company-wide. The work, though mainly residential, is varied ranging from the design of individual houses and the conversion of listed buildings through to strategic work on land development sites.
Necessary experience and skills for this role include: -
- Liaising with clients and external consultancies
- Producing initial sketch design schemes which can be worked up into planning applications
- Preparing drawings and submitting planning conditions and S106 requirements
- Preparing drawings for Building Regulations’ submissions
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD as a minimum
- ARB Registered
- RIBA Membership an advantage
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking and all staff will be given the support necessary to perform their roles.
For the right candidates, salaries are competitive and reflect experience. Discretionary bonus packages in addition to a monthly and quarterly bonus scheme is also available. All approved professional subscriptions and necessary CPD will be funded. Use of your own car is essential and there will be times where you will be required to travel to the other offices.