The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of two years of working for an architectural practice post Part 3 qualification.
- Project running, design, technical knowledge of construction, planning and building regulations experience is essential.
- A high level of precision, attention to detail and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD is preferred, but not essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Confidence in both written and verbal communication with colleagues and clients is essential.