Ackroyd Lowrie is a fast-growing, innovative architecture practice based in the creative hub of Bethnal Green, East London. We work across a range of sectors and at a range of scales but always with the same commitment to design quality. We use 3D printing and the latest VR technology to realise our clients'dreams and are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve the construction industry.
We are looking for a Project Architect with excellent technical knowledge, who can provide leadership and motivation to a vibrant, young team. We believe in supporting our staff to reach their full potential and so this is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to flourish in an exciting practice and work in a great studio environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years job running experience post-part 3, preferably in the UK.
- Software skills must include: Vectorworks, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite and some experience of the following would also be an advantage: NBS Building/Create, 3DMax, Rendering.
- Candidates should have a flair for effective design and strong technical design skills and excellent communication skills across the board are required to interact with our clients, managers and team members.
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines.
- An interest in innovative technology.
- RIBA stages from 0 to 7.
- Working on contract values between £750k and £20m.
- Working on both refurbishment and new buildings.
- Sufficient experience in the UK to steer a project through the construction process.
Working with us gives you:
- Salary £35-£40K p.a. dependent on experience (plus the potential for performance-related bonuses).
- Training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development.
- An office environment that is friendly, flexible and multicultural, with a sustainability commitment.
- Regular social activities and an annual trip.
- Being part of a committed equal opportunities company.
How to apply:
- The subject line of your email MUST include your name and the position you are applying for.
- ****Independent applicants only - NO agency appointments considered****
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Please contact us at the email address given below and not directly to the office.
- Please send your covering letter, CV and work samples as attachments to your email (preferably PDFs) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not use your email as your motivational/covering letter.